Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just happy :)

I'm sure everyone has had a moment where they realized they dodged a bullet.  One of those times when you see clearly and realize that any other way the situation would have happened would have just been BAD.  I love those moments.  I feel like it's God showing me very subtly that he is still in control.  It's the slap in the face your parents don't give you anymore.  The grounding that only someone that loves you can give.  I so desperately needed that in my life and it came to me; all by itself in a rare and quiet moment I heard my heart.  I kissed my baby good night and I held my husband's hand to go to sleep, and just like that I knew I had everything I could ever need.  No amount of money could buy that happiness.  A bigger house can't make me feel anymore complete.  Everything can fall apart...my career, my house, my possessions, but as long as I remember where my heart is I don't have to worry about a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment