Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This is my final disclaimer.



If you haven't learned by now that I will probably say anything and everything that comes to my mind, you aren't learning quick enough.  If you don't like what I have to say, please do us both a favor and remove me from your life.  I don't plan on filtering myself anymore than I already do anytime soon.  I understand that my sense of humor is an acquired taste, but more often than not, I am just being funny because I find myself hysterical and have to share that with the world.  Most people get it!  The others, well...not so much.  That's fine.  I don't yell at anyone on their statuses about how they're doing it wrong (unless you are grammatically incorrect and I'll probably have to delete you before I hurt your feelings lol).  I appreciate what people put out into the world and take what I want from it and leave it at that.  If you disagree with something I say, attacking me from behind a computer won't help.  You're not gonna be able to fix me from there.  Trust me.  If anything, I'll digress and rebel just for the hell of it, and make you hate me more than you thought possible.  True story. 

Life isn't that fucken serious people.  Drama is not what I'm looking for when I write something.  I mostly just want to make people smile or laugh, cause smiling is my favorite. :)  If you get that, we can be friends.  If not, don't let the virtual door hit your uptight ass on the way out.  I'd hate to see that stick shoved up there any further.

1 comment: