Friday, July 22, 2011

This isn't 7-11 bitch

This all has been in my head for awhile and I feel that now is probably a good time to let it go and be done with it.  If you think this blog is about you, then it probably is and you can contact me accordingly if you want to talk about it.  If I don't ever hear from you again, then this blog has done it's job. 

I feel at my age that I have had enough friends and frenemies to know the difference fairly quickly.  I no longer allow "friends" into my life if they are only there when they need me for something and really aren't interested in my life other than to talk shit about it.  I'm not interested in gossiping about everyone we know so you can turn around and gossip with them about me.  I'm too old for that shit.  I may not be the best friend all the time, but I don't put up fronts that we are just to brag about my life or because I need to borrow something.  You will always know where you stand with me.  Always.  Whether you like your hints subtle or in your face well that is up to you.  Just remember I like confrontations.

If you treat me like 7-11 you're gonna get charged a convenience fee.  I accept apologies or a ninja kick to your face.  Your choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment